Adapter harness used to connect Holley’s 6 pin pedal connection directly to GM Full Size truck 10 pin pedal
Instead of purchasing a new pedal and making it mount in to your 2001-2007 GM Full size truck, just plug this replacement sub-harness in to the Holley 6 pin flat pedal connection and then directly to a 10 pin GM Full size truck pedal. This sub-harness will simply utilize the necessary 6 wires from the existing pedal on your truck and supply the necessary signals to the Holley ECU for the electronic throttle to function. Just perform the TPS learn procedure per Holley’s instructions.
- 38″ length adds to Holley pedal sub-harness without needing to cut or alter the wiring from Holley
- Simple plug and play connection
- No need to purchase replacement pedal
- Can go through firewall and plug in to original factory pedal
- Covered in split braided loom