1994 – 1997 LT1 / LT4 Stand Alone Engine Harness
Our stock harnesses are 4 feet from the rear of engine passenger side.
Available options Transmission, Electric Fans, Air conditioning and Upgraded Braided loom.
Please call for custom ECM and/or Fuse Box Location, extra Length.
** These Harnesses are made to order please allow 6 weeks for order to ship**
Note: VATS bypass module is not needed if VATS has been disabled via tune in the PCM.
Built From Scratch Stand Alone Engine Harness
An engine management harness is pretty much what you will find from most wiring harness companies. Basically, it contains all of the necessary functions to make the engine start and run, while also supplying any necessary signals from the computer such as speedometer and tachometer.
Our engine management harness contains any fuses and relays that will be needed, and the required splicing on the consumer’s end of it is fairly basic. There are no main power feeds required for this harness, just a single switched ignition power will switch a relay in the harness that in turn, supplies 12V power to all of the required engine sensors and the ECU.
These harnesses are designed for the hot rod, or project car that will be using aftermarket or mechanical gauges. There is no wiring for oil or temperature gauges since the aftermarket usually supplies sending units and wiring for these.
All of our harnesses, whether it is a complete custom harness, or our engine management harness, come with an easily accessible DLC (Data Link Connector) that is usually long enough to be mounted in the passenger compartment. This allows for easy access to the ECU via a laptop or standard scan tool.
Harnesses come covered in standard OE split loom. Optional braided loom available for an extra charge.
The Fuses and Relays for our harnesses come in a compact OEM looking Fuse/Relay center where all of the components are in one central location. The fuse/relay center style is shown below. All of the fuses and relays are labeled on the underside of the covers just like a factory vehicle.
This harness fits engines out of these vehicles
- 1994–1996 Chevrolet Corvette C4
- 1994–1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, B4C and SS
- 1994–1997 Pontiac Firebird Formula and Trans Am
- 1994-1996 Buick Roadmaster
- 1994–1996 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1994–1996 Chevrolet Caprice Police Package
- 1994–1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
- 1994–1996 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon
- 1994–1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
- 1994–1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
- 1996 Chevrolet Corvette when equipped with 6-speed manual transmission (includes all Grand Sports)
- 1997 Chevrolet Camaro SLP/LT4 SS 6-speed
- 1997 Pontiac Firebird SLP/LT4 Firehawk 6-speed