These Hooker BlackHeart cast iron exhaust manifolds have a 2.50 inch outlet, natural cast finish and are designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly toward the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance.
- 2.5 inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Intended for GM LS engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Plain as-cast finish for a factory appearance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance