Current Performance Wiring was formed in 1999 when LT1 engine swaps were truly gaining momentum, and the LS1 engine has just come to market. We pride ourselves on top quality custom assembled engine harness products. We follow OEM wire colors and use OEM connectors to produce the best quality products at the best price. Our systems are guaranteed to meet or exceed even the most demanding show car owner’s expectations.
- We manufacture custom engine & transmission harnesses for:
- 05-Newer LS2, LS3 & LS7 (24 and 58 tooth)
- 97-04 LS1, LS2, LS6
- 99-Newer Vortec 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 6.2
- 94-97 LT1 & LT4
- 96-03 Vortec 5.7L 350
- Gen V Direct injected LT1, LT4, L83, L86
- Our harnesses are professionally manufactured using all new OEM Connectors and TXL (Polyethylene Cross Linked) High Temperature Wire to GM Specifications.
- Our harnesses go through a multi-step quality inspection process
- All harnesses are tested for continuity either on our Cirris CR harness testing system or by experienced quality inspection technicians
- Connections are clearly labeled
- Harness layout is fluid and easy to install on the intended application
Who Uses CPW?
Current Performance Wiring supplies all of Auto Bionics wiring harnesses.
Current Performance Wiring supplies LS wiring harnesses to Brunton Auto.
Current Performance Wiring supplies wiring harnesses to DDM Works.
Current Performance Wiring supplies all of C & C street rods wiring harnesses.
8535 Rees St, Port Richey, FL 34668
Time Machines Inc / Lexij
Current Performance Wiring supplies all of Time Machines wiring harnesses.
9134 Eden Ave, Hudson, FL 34667