Complete Wiring Kit – 1964-67 Chevelle For
- Chevrolet Chevelle 1964
- Chevrolet Chevelle 1965
- Chevrolet Chevelle 1966
- Chevrolet Chevelle 1967
- Chevrolet El Camino 1964
- Chevrolet El Camino 1965
- Chevrolet El Camino 1966
- Chevrolet El Camino 1967
Note: El camino and Station Wagon models will require 500991 rear body parts kit which is available at an additional cost.
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30 amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on fuse panel.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse allows easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns which utilize stock GM turn signal switches The original column can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.
- Original Dash Panel instrument cluster connector.
- Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting, we have included separate underdash light sockets.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors (exclusively from American Autowire), and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges. However, the best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in. This includes AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, COVAN CLASSICS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
- New ignition switch is included with indexed connector. Additionally, the system comes with column mounted ignition switch connectors for adapting late model columns.
- Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original location. Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing. Rear body wiring includes backup light wires and mating connectors for backup light leads. License plate lead, connectors, and terminals included. Fuel tank sender wire and terminal included.
- EXCLUSIVE! Youll find all the original style light socket pigtails packed into every aspect of this system making it the most complete system of its type in the industry!
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- EXCLUSIVE! GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included and ready for installation. Original routing of the new harness without any body modifications!
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).